Translate

mercoledì 24 ottobre 2012

An Italian friend explains how to cook Italian in spain!


Pizza dough is in addition to the most famous Italian food, specifically Naples. There are also very famous wines. Italian cuisine is one of the most appreciated :) search on the Internet and you will surely find other foods known abroad. Ah, remember that Italian food abroad, 1 in 3 is false!

When I was in Madrid I witnessed the scene my friend's who "tasted" a pizza with bananas and gorgonzola (yuck!) And the girl who had the courage to say "sure that in Italy we eat really heavy! Do not here as a good Fabada (beans and salami) system you stomach! "Very often when I would invite my friends over for a pizza at home, prepared with all the trappings of me, I could see their faces turn ... as if to say .. but then the pizza is not junk food!

Of course, the pasta is poor mistreated.
recipe for a Spanish friend of mine for the dough: "I know I how to make pasta! gets cold water and pasta (no salt!) and bring to the boil. passed when the 10/11 min shown in package you take a piece of spaghetti and pulls on the wall: if it remains attached is then baked. drain and season with Tomate frito (a kind of ketchup) .... But I do not like pasta that much ... not i understand that in Italy they eat every day! "
what to do? I invited him to dinner and ate three plates full of pasta!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Informazioni personali

Sull'incantevole scenario del porto di pozzuoli,tra la movida e gli antichi splendori è d'obbligo una sosta alla Friggitoria del porto,dove in maniera del tutto informale potrete gustare dell'ottimo pesce..